Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a light-touch, hands-on therapy that enhances the body’s natural capacity for healing. It is a profound healing process which can release the deeply held patterns of disease – both physical and psychological – which accumulate throughout life as a result of injury and illness and become held into the body tissues, leading to ill-health and dysfunction.
Conditions we treat:
CST has been shown to be effective in treating a wide range of physiological issues associated with pain and loss of biomechanical, systemic and emotional function/wellbeing. Craniosacral Therapy has been shown to be effective in the following conditions:
Traumatic Brain & spinal Cord Injuries
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Chronic Neck & Back Pain
Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
How is Craniosacral Therapy different?
- Improves your ability to make contact with what you are feeling and sensing.
- Connects you to your core, your Essence, your true nature.
- A sense of well- being pervades – you feel calm, centered and focused.
- Improves mind-body unity.
What benefits will I receive?
- Relief from stress and trauma
- Restored energy and vitality
- Relief from headaches, head injuries and concussions
- Improvement in digestive disturbances
- Improvemed cognitive function
- Nervous, immune and hormonal systems are strengthened.
Defining the Term: Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
Franklyn Sills Explains Craniosacral Therapy
The Essence of Cranio-Sacral Biodynamics
Dr. Feldman does more than treat symptoms
I came to Dr. Feldman after re-injuring an old neck and back injury. Pain from the original injury has been with me off and on for over four years, and the re-injury had severely limited my range of motion and was affecting every aspect of my life. After an initial chiropractic adjustment, we did an intensive course of cranio-sacral therapy over several weeks. During the therapy, I discovered how the neck injury was tied into other parts of my physical and emotional well-being. The result has been much more satisfying and durable relief, and I am more optimistic now about my long-term well-being than I have been in a very long time. Dr. Feldman does more than treat symptoms — he is genuinely concerned with the complete and lasting health of his patients.