A Different Kind of Chiropractor/Practitioner
I am not your typical chiropractor. I offer a highly individualized service.
Hands on sessions generally last 50 minutes with me, and include lots of specific feedback about how your body moves or doesn’t move.
I offer a wide range of modalities tailored specifically to your body’s needs.
- Advanced non-force Chiropractic technique
- Craniosacral Therapy*
- Feldenkrais Method*
- Nutritional Counseling and Nutrition Response Testing*
As such, I tailor my choice of services to your body’s needs; rather than treating all ills with a limited set of skills. (As they say, ‘If you only have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.’)
My goal is SIMPLE: Transformative Results in a relatively short amount of time.
Results that you will begin to notice after only a few sessions.
* Craniosacral Therapy for example is excellent for past trauma and for past injuries that haven’t healed properly and are still causing pain.
* Feldenkrais (Awareness through Movement) retrains how you move, which leads to more movement possibilities and efficiency of movement. i.e. ease and freedom of movement and less pain.
* Nutrition Response Testing looks at what nutrients your body is needing and what is interfering with your body’s innate healing mechanism – the Autonomic Nervous System.
Feldman Wellness Center Financial Policy
You need to know:
- I can’t know how much your treatment will cost until after I’ve examined you, because everyone presents with his/her own specific set of concerns/problems. And my treatment is specific to you.
- The first visit for a 90 minute comprehensive examination and treatment costs $260.
- Once I’ve examined you, I will follow up on the next visit with a Report of Findings, which explains what is wrong, what I recommend to be the best solution(s), the duration and frequency of visits, and lastly the cost.
- After your initial consultation, my fee is $180 per one hour session.
- A series of 12 Nutrition Response Testing sessions costs $780.
- Chiropractic sessions are $65.
Your Insurance, if you have a PPO, may or may not pay for all of your treatment, and you are responsible for the balance. We can bill your insurance for your treatment, but many insurance policies omit Craniosacral Therapy, Feldenkrais and Nutrition services; they are Non-covered services.)
If you are expecting an insurance benefit to help defray some of the cost:
EITHERWE CAN ESTIMATE YOUR BENEFIT AND YOU PAY YOUR ESTIMATED CO-INSURANCE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE,
OR***Preferred***YOU CAN RECEIVE A 5% DISCOUNT OF MY FEE BY PAYING THE TOTAL AT THE TIME OF SERVICE, AND HAVING THE INSURANCE BENEFIT SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU.
PAYMENT (WITH OR WITHOUT DISCOUNT) IS EXPECTED AT THE TIME OF SERVICE (UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE).
Often it is less costly for you if you purchase a series of lessons and pre-pay for care (10% discount applies). We can submit your Insurance claims electronically for you, or provide you with a receipt monthly that you can submit to your Insurance Company for reimbursement. Of course, We will provide you with the appropriate diagnostic codes and procedure codes.
Any unpaid bills are your responsibility and are due immediately.