Posture & PainFebruary 24, 2020
The Best Defense is a Strong Functioning Immune SystemMarch 17, 2020
I’m teaching people to feel themselves from the inside out.
- They have ownership and control of their bodies, by being connected to themselves – to their own internal sensations and feelings.
- They realize they are a living, sensing, self-correcting, self-maintaining organism.
- They know what they want and can express themselves fully.
- They don’t have to rely on outside authority or ‘expert’ to tell them what’s wrong with them.
- They realize they’re not a machine; not a collection of unrelated parts.
- They develop a kinesthetic sense so they know the positions and movements of their bodies and the sensory input that occurs as they move, not just doing things in a haphazard way.
…Because they’re more in touch with who they are.
If you go to see a professional, a so-called ‘expert’ who has a Mechanistic lens through which they work and see the world;
they won’t understand how healing can take place in a minute.
That’s the whole deal. If you can get someone hooked up to themselves, then they are no longer a stranger to themselves.
The reason I am so passionate about this is because I healed myself from that Numbness following my car accident.
I want to restore that dignity to each and every person.